Partnership | TUGAS KAMPUS

Forum MT5 (1 Post = 0.2$ )

Partnership

Dear,

I hope this e-mail finds you well,

My name is Tom and I'm contacting you from ForexVPS24.com, I came
across your website whilst searching
for potential partners to join our company and introducers. If you
are interested in partnership and
would like me to discuss the options available please could you
provide me with your skype id
and a good time to speak otherwise we can correspond via e-mail.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Tom Berger
Affiliate Coordinator
skype: forexvps24
www.forexvps24.com

P.S: Check our New Affiliation Program: http://forexvps24.com/start-affiliation/

Related Posts



0 komentar:

Cari Skripsi | Artikel | Makalah | Panduan Bisnis Internet Disini

Custom Search
 

Mybloglog

blogcatalog

Alphainventions.com

Followers

TUGAS KAMPUS Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template