Windows Vista or Windows 7 | TUGAS KAMPUS

Forum MT5 (1 Post = 0.2$ )

Windows Vista or Windows 7

Posted: 30 Mar 2010 04:08 AM PDT
Yesterday I bought 2 pc games, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Just Cause 2. I can install and play Battlefield with no problem, but when I try to play Just Cause 2 there is a warning dialog box appear said "The specified program requires a newer version of windows". Yup.. I still using Windows XP and I forgot to check the system requirement of that game before I buy it, stupid isn't it ?? :( Just



Posted: 30 Mar 2010 03:39 AM PDT
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is a first-person shooter (FPS) video game developed by EA Digital Illusions CE and published by Electronic Arts. This game available for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360. If you're interested to play this game but you're not sure whether this game can run or not on your computer with Intel Pentium Dual-Core on it, the answer is yes !! Last night I play


Related Posts



0 komentar:

Cari Skripsi | Artikel | Makalah | Panduan Bisnis Internet Disini

Custom Search
 

Mybloglog

blogcatalog

Alphainventions.com

Followers

TUGAS KAMPUS Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template